We hear your growing concerns over COVID-19 and we want to inform you of the measures we are taking here at BioPharma Services to keep our space healthy and safe for you.
Here are some of the preventive measures taken:
- Every volunteer and staff member required to complete the safety screening questionnaire upon entering the facility.
- Every volunteer and staff member requires their temperature taken upon entering the facility
- Hand sanitizers are available around the clinic for frequent hand washing
- Volunteers and staff are required to wear masks and wash hands frequently
- Reduced the number of volunteers in each clinic to ensure appropriate social distancing.
Cleansing and sanitizing of the clinic facility common area and bathrooms are done more frequently.
Medical staff closely monitor subjects for social distancing and for any symptoms during the entire time in clinic. Lines have been drawn outside the Volunteer Entrance for study check-in and return blood draws to avoid congregating in large groups.
We have implemented preventive and precautionary measures to ensure we protect the health and safety of our staff, their families and our volunteers. Public Health recommendations were followed in creating the COVID -19 Safety Screening, and the Ministry of Health website is regularly checked for any updates.
Should you have any concerns regarding COVID-19 and your clinical trial participation, please contact our Canadian Recruitment Team on (416) 747-5246. We’re always happy to hear from you!
About BioPharma Services Inc.
BioPharma Services Inc. is a contract research organization that conducts research studies across all medical disciplines. Our offices and study sites are located in Toronto, Ontario and St. Louis, Missouri. For our current research studies visit our study hub today.