With over 21 years of experience in Family Medicine, Dr. Markollari joined the clinical research community more than five years ago serving as an Investigator for Phase I clinical trials and Bioequivalence studies in the St. Louis area. He joined BioPharma Services in 2020 and serves as the Principal Investigator for our US centre.
- Conducting Complex Clinical Studies Involving Speciality Services: an Interview with Louis Co
- When is 505(b)(2) a Good Choice for Your New Drug Application?
- Biostatistics and Data Management Key to Clinical Trials
- IVIVC modelling can speed up the drug development process
- Clinical Research Spotlight: Nicotine Method