With over 21 years of experience in Family Medicine, Dr. Markollari joined the clinical research community more than five years ago serving as an Investigator for Phase I clinical trials and Bioequivalence studies in the St. Louis area. He joined BioPharma Services in 2020 and serves as the Principal Investigator for our US centre.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics