Dr. Dotson gained her medical degree from University of Tennessee-Health Science Center College of Medicine and is a practicing Family Medicine Physician with a Masters in Public Health from Saint Louis University School of Public Health. Her passion is providing comprehensive compassionate care inside the exam room and being able to contribute to the scientific aspect of care though research and development as an Investigator. Dr. Dotson joined BioPharma Services in 2020 and serves as a Principal Investigator for our US centre.
- Exploring the importance and ways to achieve Steady State in Pharmacokinetics
- Good Laboratory Practice Accreditation by the Standards Council of Canada
- Data Cleaning and Query Management Importance in EDC
- Computerized Assessments of Cognitive and Subjective Drug Effects Used in Clinical Trials
- Drug Development Pathway for New & Generic Narrow Therapeutic Index Drugs