Dr. Esmat Dessouki is the Chief Medical Officer and Principal Investigator at BioPharma Services. Having completed his residencies in orthopedic medicine in Egypt (1987) and Saskatchewan, Dr. Dessouki went on to become an Orthopedic Surgeon and continues to practice at Lakeridge Health Corporation (formerly Oshawa General Hospital). Along with two fellow physicians, Dr. Dessouki founded BioPharma Services in 2006 becoming first the Chief Executive Officer and then Medical Director. Beginning in 2013, Dr. Dessouki has served as Sub-Investigator or Principal Investigator for over 100 clinical trials for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament