Dr. Abuzgaya gained his medical degree in Libya (1981) and went on to complete his residency at the University of Toronto specializing in orthopedic surgery. He was Chief of Surgery and Chief of Staff at Rouge Valley Health System (previously Ajax and Pickering General Hospital) and continues to practice as an Orthopedic Surgeon with Rouge Valley. Beginning in 2006, Dr. Abuzgaya has served as Sub-Investigator or Principal Investigator for over 100 clinical trials for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Conducting Complex Clinical Studies Involving Speciality Services: an Interview with Louis Co
- When is 505(b)(2) a Good Choice for Your New Drug Application?
- Biostatistics and Data Management Key to Clinical Trials
- IVIVC modelling can speed up the drug development process
- Clinical Research Spotlight: Nicotine Method