Dr. Abuzgaya gained his medical degree in Libya (1981) and went on to complete his residency at the University of Toronto specializing in orthopedic surgery. He was Chief of Surgery and Chief of Staff at Rouge Valley Health System (previously Ajax and Pickering General Hospital) and continues to practice as an Orthopedic Surgeon with Rouge Valley. Beginning in 2006, Dr. Abuzgaya has served as Sub-Investigator or Principal Investigator for over 100 clinical trials for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Williams Design and its Applications within Clinical Trials
- Some Properties of the Logarithmic and Exponential Functions and Their Applications in Pharmaceutical Studies
- Drug-Drug Interactions in Clinical Research
- The Role of a Clinic Pharmacy within a CRO
- Which Requirements Must Be Met to Conduct First-in-human Clinical Trials?