Dr. Abuzgaya gained his medical degree in Libya (1981) and went on to complete his residency at the University of Toronto specializing in orthopedic surgery. He was Chief of Surgery and Chief of Staff at Rouge Valley Health System (previously Ajax and Pickering General Hospital) and continues to practice as an Orthopedic Surgeon with Rouge Valley. Beginning in 2006, Dr. Abuzgaya has served as Sub-Investigator or Principal Investigator for over 100 clinical trials for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament