Dr. Abuzgaya gained his medical degree in Libya (1981) and went on to complete his residency at the University of Toronto specializing in orthopedic surgery. He was Chief of Surgery and Chief of Staff at Rouge Valley Health System (previously Ajax and Pickering General Hospital) and continues to practice as an Orthopedic Surgeon with Rouge Valley. Beginning in 2006, Dr. Abuzgaya has served as Sub-Investigator or Principal Investigator for over 100 clinical trials for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Research Roundtable for Epilepsy: A Reflection by Dr. John Oldenhof
- FIX-DOSED COMBINATION: APPROACHING AN OLD QUESTION WITH A NEW CONCEPT
- FIX-DOSED COMBINATION: Global Development Strategy for Value Added Medicine
- BioPharma Services Bioanalytical Laboratory passes FDA inspection with flying colours
- Bioanalytical Method Validation: Metabolite Considerations