With over 15 years of experience in Phase I and Human Abuse Potential studies, Dr. Szeto has been Principal or Sub-investigator for 150+ studies. Dr. Szeto gained her medical degree from the University of Western Ontario (2001) and has been an Emergency physician in the Toronto Area since 2003. Dr. Szeto has also practised family medicine in a remote First Nation community in Northern Ontario.
- Conducting Complex Clinical Studies Involving Speciality Services: an Interview with Louis Co
- When is 505(b)(2) a Good Choice for Your New Drug Application?
- Biostatistics and Data Management Key to Clinical Trials
- IVIVC modelling can speed up the drug development process
- Clinical Research Spotlight: Nicotine Method