With over 15 years of experience in Phase I and Human Abuse Potential studies, Dr. Szeto has been Principal or Sub-investigator for 150+ studies. Dr. Szeto gained her medical degree from the University of Western Ontario (1997) and has been an Emergency physician in the Toronto Area since 2003. Dr. Szeto has also practised family medicine in a remote First Nation community in Northern Ontario.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament