With over 15 years of experience in Phase I and Human Abuse Potential studies, Dr. Szeto has been Principal or Sub-investigator for 150+ studies. Dr. Szeto gained her medical degree from the University of Western Ontario (2001) and has been an Emergency physician in the Toronto Area since 2003. Dr. Szeto has also practised family medicine in a remote First Nation community in Northern Ontario.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics