With over 15 years of experience in Phase I and Human Abuse Potential studies, Dr. Szeto has been Principal or Sub-investigator for 150+ studies. Dr. Szeto gained her medical degree from the University of Western Ontario (2001) and has been an Emergency physician in the Toronto Area since 2003. Dr. Szeto has also practised family medicine in a remote First Nation community in Northern Ontario.
- The Summer Internship Experience at BioPharma Services as a Clinical Pharmacology Assistant
- Clinical Research Technicians: Their Role and Responsibilities During Clinical Trials
- Understanding the Roles of Operations and Quality in a CRO
- SPOTLIGHT ON: Dr. Janice Faulknor – Medical Director and Principal Investigator
- The Role of Lead Clinical Data Manager in Phase 1 Clinical Trials