Dr. Janice Faulknor is a 15-year veteran in clinical research on CNS products, Human Abuse Potential (HAP) and Abuse Deterrent Assessment programs. Having conducted over 100+ Phase1/HAL trials over her 8-year tenure as PI/Sub-I with BioPharma Services, Dr. Faulknor is an industry leader, and a key member of the BPSI medical team. Dr. Faulknor gained her medical degree from the McMaster University in 1996 with a specialty in Family Medicine and continues to practise today.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics