Brian Lukian is the Chief Financial Officer at BioPharma Services. With over 25 years of experience in financial, strategic and business leadership, Brian joined BioPharma in 2016 with a proven track record of increasing company productivity including several start-up organizations. Previous to his joining, Brian held senior executive financial roles managing revenues of $35M to $200M, annually. Brian’s primary strength and expertise is centered around financial strategy, acquisitions and equity negotiations. Brian was educated at Concordia University and earned his accreditations from McGill University and Ernst & Young.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament