Louis Co is the Vice President of Global Clinical Operations at BioPharma Services. Louis first joined BioPharma in 2009 to oversee day-to-day clinical operations. During his tenure, Louis has focused on optimizing operational effectiveness, executed effective change management and positioned BioPharma for growth and expansion. With 20 years of clinical research experience and 500+ clinical trials executed, Louis is now responsible for global operations of both BioPharma’s clinical units in Toronto, Canada and St. Louis, USA. Louis attended McMaster University and George Brown College and is a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament