Louis Co is the Vice President of Global Clinical Operations at BioPharma Services. Louis first joined BioPharma in 2009 to oversee day-to-day clinical operations. During his tenure, Louis has focused on optimizing operational effectiveness, executed effective change management and positioned BioPharma for growth and expansion. With 20 years of clinical research experience and 500+ clinical trials executed, Louis is now responsible for global operations of both BioPharma’s clinical units in Toronto, Canada and St. Louis, USA. Louis attended McMaster University and George Brown College and is a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Conducting Complex Clinical Studies Involving Speciality Services: an Interview with Louis Co
- When is 505(b)(2) a Good Choice for Your New Drug Application?
- Biostatistics and Data Management Key to Clinical Trials
- IVIVC modelling can speed up the drug development process
- Clinical Research Spotlight: Nicotine Method