Dr. Nicki Hughes is the Vice President of Bioanalytical Operations at BioPharma Services. Nicki joined the BioPharma team in 2016 after facilitating an acquisition that would have her former team at Bioanalytical Laboratory Services (BLS), a division of LifeLabs, and founded by Nicki in 2013, merge with BioPharma’s existing bioanalytical operations. This acquisition reinforced BioPharma’s footprint in delivering best in class bioanalytical services, making it a global leader in clinical research. Nicki has over 20 years of research experience and proven leadership skills. Her mandate starts with R&D, to develop robust and reliable methods to drive efficiency, expedite analysis and deliver accurate and time-critical results.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament