Dr. Nicki Hughes is the Vice President of Bioanalytical Operations at BioPharma Services. Nicki joined the BioPharma team in 2016 after facilitating an acquisition that would have her former team at Bioanalytical Laboratory Services (BLS), a division of LifeLabs, and founded by Nicki in 2013, merge with BioPharma’s existing bioanalytical operations. This acquisition reinforced BioPharma’s footprint in delivering best in class bioanalytical services, making it a global leader in clinical research. Nicki has over 20 years of research experience and proven leadership skills. Her mandate starts with R&D, to develop robust and reliable methods to drive efficiency, expedite analysis and deliver accurate and time-critical results.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics