Anna Taylor is the current Managing Director at BioPharma Services. Anna became Managing Director of BioPharma following increasingly responsible roles since joining BioPharma in 2007. Together with her extensive knowledge of clinical trial research and strong acumen for client service and relationship management, she previously has successfully led BioPharma’s Global Commercial Operations unit. With over 15 years of experience in the Contract Research Organization industry, Anna has held management positions in both Business Development and Project management, assisting pharmaceutical clients with their Phase I, Bioequivalence and Bioanalytical needs.
- Clinical Research Technicians: Their Role and Responsibilities During Clinical Trials
- Understanding the Roles of Operations and Quality in a CRO
- SPOTLIGHT ON: Dr. Janice Faulknor – Medical Director and Principal Investigator
- The Role of Lead Clinical Data Manager in Phase 1 Clinical Trials
- How To Prepare for Being a Volunteer in a Clinical Study?