Anna Taylor is the Executive Vice President of Commercial Operations at BioPharma Services. Having been a member of the BioPharma team since 2007, Anna brings together her extensive knowledge of clinical trial research and strong acumen for client service and relationship management to successfully lead BioPharma’s Global Commercial Operations unit. With over 15 years of experience in the Contract Research Organization industry, Anna has held management positions in both Business Development and Project management, assisting pharmaceutical clients with their Phase I, Bioequivalence and Bioanalytical needs.
- Conducting Complex Clinical Studies Involving Speciality Services: an Interview with Louis Co
- When is 505(b)(2) a Good Choice for Your New Drug Application?
- Biostatistics and Data Management Key to Clinical Trials
- IVIVC modelling can speed up the drug development process
- Clinical Research Spotlight: Nicotine Method