Anna Taylor is the Executive Vice President of Commercial Operations at BioPharma Services. Having been a member of the BioPharma team since 2007, Anna brings together her extensive knowledge of clinical trial research and strong acumen for client service and relationship management to successfully lead BioPharma’s Global Commercial Operations unit. With over 15 years of experience in the Contract Research Organization industry, Anna has held management positions in both Business Development and Project management, assisting pharmaceutical clients with their Phase I, Bioequivalence and Bioanalytical needs.
- Williams Design and its Applications within Clinical Trials
- Some Properties of the Logarithmic and Exponential Functions and Their Applications in Pharmaceutical Studies
- Drug-Drug Interactions in Clinical Research
- The Role of a Clinic Pharmacy within a CRO
- Which Requirements Must Be Met to Conduct First-in-human Clinical Trials?