Anna Taylor is the Executive Vice President of Business Development at BioPharma Services. Having been a member of the BioPharma team since 2007, Anna brings together her extensive knowledge of clinical trial research and strong acumen for client service and relationship management to successfully lead BioPharma’s Global Business Development unit. With over 15 years of experience in the Contract Research Organization industry, Anna has held management positions in both Business Development and Project management, assisting pharmaceutical clients with their Phase I, Bioequivalence and Bioanalytical needs.
- Latest FDA Guidance On Bioequivalence Studies During COVID-19
- Digital Advertising Recommendations for Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Introducing All New BioPharma Services Website
- How to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Renzo DiCarlo Of BioPharma Services Inc. Presents COVID-19 Vaccine Strategies To Canadian Parliament