Anna Taylor is the current Managing Director at BioPharma Services. Anna became Managing Director of BioPharma following increasingly responsible roles since joining BioPharma in 2007. Together with her extensive knowledge of clinical trial research and strong acumen for client service and relationship management, she previously has successfully led BioPharma’s Global Commercial Operations unit. With over 15 years of experience in the Contract Research Organization industry, Anna has held management positions in both Business Development and Project management, assisting pharmaceutical clients with their Phase I, Bioequivalence and Bioanalytical needs.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics