Renee John joined BioPharma Services as Executive Vice President Clinical Operations in 2021. With 20+ years of experience in clinical operations, strategic planning and execution, Renee has a track record at propelling and aligning diverse portfolios in ever-evolving healthcare environments. A critical-thinking operational leader, Renee has proven abilities in the oversight of diverse services from pain management to medical cannabis and home health care products, with a focus on maximizing profitability and growth.
- Understanding Hepatic Impairment Pharmacokinetic Studies in Drug Development
- Clinical Study Report Development: Bioequivalence-Generic Products
- Navigating the Medical Screening Process as a Clinical Trial Participant
- Insights into Clinical Research: Effective Strategies for Study Participant Recruitment & Retention
- Renal Impairment Clinical Trial: A scientific approach assessing the effect of renal disease on drug’s pharmacokinetics