Renee John joined BioPharma Services as Executive Vice President Clinical Operations in 2021. With 20+ years of experience in clinical operations, strategic planning and execution, Renee has a track record at propelling and aligning diverse portfolios in ever-evolving healthcare environments. A critical-thinking operational leader, Renee has proven abilities in the oversight of diverse services from pain management to medical cannabis and home health care products, with a focus on maximizing profitability and growth.
- Williams Design and its Applications within Clinical Trials
- Some Properties of the Logarithmic and Exponential Functions and Their Applications in Pharmaceutical Studies
- Drug-Drug Interactions in Clinical Research
- The Role of a Clinic Pharmacy within a CRO
- Which Requirements Must Be Met to Conduct First-in-human Clinical Trials?