Renee John joined BioPharma Services as Executive Vice President of Clinical Operations in 2021. With 20+ years of experience in clinical operations, strategic planning and execution, Renee has a track record at propelling and aligning diverse portfolios in ever-evolving healthcare environments. A critical-thinking operational leader, Renee has proven abilities in the oversight of diverse services from pain management to medical cannabis and home health care products, with a focus on maximizing profitability and growth.
- The Summer Internship Experience at BioPharma Services as a Clinical Pharmacology Assistant
- Clinical Research Technicians: Their Role and Responsibilities During Clinical Trials
- Understanding the Roles of Operations and Quality in a CRO
- SPOTLIGHT ON: Dr. Janice Faulknor – Medical Director and Principal Investigator
- The Role of Lead Clinical Data Manager in Phase 1 Clinical Trials